No longer responding, connection closed.
I am receiving frequent disconnects whenever users who use my terminal server (Windows Server 2008 R2). We are using Filemaker Pro 15. I have scoured all of the threads regarding these errors. Here is what I have done so far to no avail.
1. Users timeout settings are over 8 hours.
2. Frequent disconnects occur and leave errors Client Windows User (associated IP of terminal server) no longer responding; connection closed (10) sometimes you will get a (51).
3. Windows firewall is disabled underneath the Filemaker server as well as said terminal server.
4. We are under a corporate hardware firewall but this access for filemaker is strictly internal only and everyone is on the same ip setup for internal use.
5. This only occurs when using this terminal server. Standalone clients have no issues.
At wits end...