AnsweredAssumed Answered

Printing Portal

Question asked by carla.campomanes on Jun 15, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 18, 2018 by philmodjunk

Hello again! Need help with scripts :/

I have 2 tables, one is called invoice and the other contacts. These 2 are related by company.

I have made a portal of my invoice table to my contacts table so that when you click on a contact, on my layout design with the contact details, a small portal showing all invoices with that company is  shown. This portal is filtered by company and a global field which will show either "All", "Paid", "Pending", or "Overdue".

I want to have a print out of this list of records displayed on my portal. Lets say I click on company ABC and set the global field to "Paid", I want to get a print out of exactly what the portal is displaying..

I thought of making a script directing me to my Print Layout for master invoice, and simply entering find mode and doing a search for whatever company details page is open (in this example company ABC as search criteria for the company field on my invoice table), and also whatever the value is on my global field (in this example, "Paid" as search criteria for the status field on my invoice table)... Can somebody help me with the script step for this one? Thanks so much guys!

Outcomes