Prague, CZ — June 20, 2018 — 24U Software releases fmRESTor, an object-based PHP library developed to seamlessly interact with databases and custom apps hosted on a FileMaker Server via the new powerful FileMaker Data API from within a PHP code.
With fmRESTor, you don’t have to learn FileMaker Data API in detail, you can just create a new object, passing it necessary parameters to connect to the database, and use fmRESTor’s easy to understand methods to access or modify your data.
We at 24U believe that the whole FileMaker developers community will benefit from the FileMaker Platform not only having new powerful RESTful API, but also developers using the API nicely and efficiently, therefore we decided to make this library available as Open Source, under the "GNU LGPLv3" License.
Features of fmRESTor:
- One object class conveniently handles everything
- Automatically generates authentication token
- Re-uses existing token to avoid unnecessary additional connections
- Automatically re-generates expired token
- Handles exceptions and provides meaningful error results
- Can handle raw form data for easier container uploads
- Provides customizable debug logging
Requirements: PHP >= 5.5, cURL, FileMaker Server 17 or FileMaker Cloud 1.17
More information: https://www.24uSoftware.com/fmRESTor
This announcement is intentionally brief to not bother members of
this mailing list who are not interested in detailed information. To
read complete Press Releases, please visit the following page:
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Software Division Manager, 24U s.r.o.
FileMaker Certified Developer
FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum