rcollins

FileMaker Cloud - Server Restart Errors and Wrong User Count after 1.17.0.77 Patch

Discussion created by rcollins on Jun 26, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 26, 2018 by rcollins

I am able to open my files hosted on FileMaker Cloud, but I am getting occasional server restart errors, and have the wrong number of users in my subscription.

Yes, I have applied the 1.17.0.77 patch, yes I have opened up port 22, forgone all security to allow FM staff access to my files, AWS and cloud settings, and yes they did their thing which corrected something, but no, it is still not working correctly.

I contacted FileMaker support yesterday, and they put me in touch with customer service, who apparently do not have any record of their previous communication with me regarding the same issue. So they are insistent that I start back at the beginning, and are asking me to wait another day for their cloud team to get back to me.

I am pretty much ready to throw in the towel on FM Cloud. I was an early adopter, have been the first person to point out many problems, and am tired of feeling like an unimportant number in a system that is not working very well.

Outcomes