The 360Works FTPeek plugin uploads, downloads, and manipulates remote files on an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) server from within any FileMaker solution.
FTPeek version 2.1 is now available with an added feature supporting uploads and downloads from Amazon S3!
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) runs on the AWS Cloud Infrastructure. It remains a highly-rated, industry-standard for data storage and retrieval, of any amount of data. As with most AWS services, S3 is versatile, reliable, and secure. It offers flexible storage management and administration capabilities, along with a simple interface that you can use to retrieve data from anywhere on the web.
Getting started with Amazon S3 in the 360Works FTPeek plugin is easy. Using the function FTPeek_ConnectS3 will connect to your Amazon Web Services account when specifying the parameters for your AWS region and bucket, access key, and secret key. Once connected, you can then upload, download, and list files like any other FTP Server. Full reference documentation can be obtained at 360works.com/ftp-plugin
Pricing for FTPeek starts at $195 for a 10-user workgroup license - less than $20 per user! Current version 2 license holders can upgrade to FTPeek 2.1 at no additional cost. Version 1 license holders can upgrade to version 2 at a nominal cost. For more on upgrade pricing or to download, please visit 360works.com/ftp-plugin
More Reasons to Use the 360Works FTPeek plugin:
- Security: public encryption key is included with support for FTP over SSL (FTPS) and FTP over SSH (SFTP)
- Universal Binary cross-platform support: Windows and Mac compatible
- Runs on your FileMaker Server: Automate nightly FTP batch transfers with scheduled scripts or embed FTP scripts into WebDirect or Custom Web Publishing
- Transfer directly to/from FileMaker fields: FTP documents and images directly from text and container fields to the FTP server
- Includes a built-in FTP user interface: Give users full FTP access to the server, a full-featured, 100% FileMaker FTP solution is included with the plugin
What Do Other FileMaker Developers Think?
"I think you guys are filling a big gap with that single plugin. The fact that it supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS is key . We have replaced two plug-ins (one for FTP and one for SFTP) with a single plugin and can now offer FTPS as an alternative to our customers." - Matt Klein, Small Business Computers of New England, Inc.
Stay updated with 360Works