AnsweredAssumed Answered

Data API returning 404 Error

Question asked by taylorsharpe on Jun 29, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 29, 2018 by taylorsharpe

I have installed and uninstalled multiple times FileMaker Server 17.0.2.203 (from full installer, not updater) on a trashcan Mac Pro 2013 OS X 10.13.5.  Everything seems to work fine and I can access it normally through FMPA.  I've imported schedules, turned on OAuth for Google/Amazon/MS, saved EAR passwords, and made use of the Admin Console API just fine.  However, I can't seem to get the Data API to work.  Previously in beta versions, I had used Postman to connect to it just fine and using the same calls previously saved that used to work, are not working.

Web Direct is working and I can call the domain name and get the default "FileMaker Database Server Website" file in the web browser fine, so web publishing seems good.  There is no firewall on this server (It is a development server operating wide open).  I made sure the File has for my security the "fmrest" extended privilege set and, it used to work (using the same layout too).

I'm sure I overlooked something obvious that I set up before and just forgot what to do.  I hope it isn't too embarrassing - haha.  But any suggestions would be appreciated.

Untitled 2.png

Untitled 3.png

Untitled 4.png

Untitled 5.png

Untitled 7.png

Untitled 8.png

Untitled 9.png

Outcomes