Sydney, Australia - July 27, 2018 - Databuzz today announced fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v1.1, an update to their FileMaker solution that integrates with the Shopify eCommerce platform.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v1.1 includes support for the Multi-Location Inventory changes that are coming to Shopify in August. fmEcommerce Link now supports the new Shopify Inventory API, allowing you to download and upload Inventory levels across multiple Locations.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and Shopify, the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Shopify currently powers over 600,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Red Bull, Nestle, Rebecca Minkoff, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and Shopify. fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the Shopify API and download Customers, Orders, Products, Collections and more at the click of a button.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15, v16 and v17
- works with Macintosh and Windows
- completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
"We’ve been working hard since Shopify announced Locations at their Unite event to support Multi-Location Inventory," said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. “This is a free update for all customers who can download the updated version immediately. We’re hard at work on our next update which will include native support for the FileMaker Pro 16 and 17 platform without requiring a FileMaker plug-in.”
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) includes examples for the following Shopify API endpoints:
- Customers: download and upload Customers
- Products: download and upload Products (including Options, Variants, Images and Metafields)
- Orders: download Orders from Shopify (including Order line items)
- Inventory: download Inventory Levels and upload/update Inventory Levels at multiple Locations
- Price Rules: download and upload Price Rules (Discounts)
- Custom Collections: download and upload Custom Collections
- Smart Collections: download and upload Smart Collections
- Shipping Countries: download Shipping Countries from Shopify
- Locations: download Locations from Shopify
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v1.1 is a free update for all existing customers. A free 14 day trial is also available by using the contact form on our website.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au. Company Licenses start at AUD $495.00. fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15, v16 or v17.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
AboutDatabuzz: Databuzz is a long-standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 16 Developer. For more information please visit our website at https://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.