Prague, CZ — July 27, 2018 — 24U Software releases Gonector, a FileMaker plug-in that connects a custom native app for iPhone or iPad to built with the FileMaker iOS App SDK directly to mobile hardware devices.
Being able to interact with professional mobile devices enables you to use the FileMaker platform to create a POS, Inventory and lots of other heavy-duty mobile business apps with friendly, fast, and reliable user interface.
- qID mini UHF RFID readers allow you to create mobile apps for iPhone or iPad that can read UHF RFID tags
- Support for reading NFC tags on iPhone 7 or later can make your FileMaker app read NFC without additional hardware
- Linea Pro and Infinea support enables your app to read and write RFID tags, read barcodes, 2D codes, and magnetic cards
- Reading data from digital scales lets your app capture weight data without interfering with the user interface
- Support for BlueTooth mobile printers allows for printing professionally looking receipts directly from mobile FileMaker apps
Minimum requirements for building and deployment:
- macOS 10.13, Xcode 9.2/Swift 3.2 (or build online at https://www.24uSoftware.com/Xgode)
- iOS 11.3
- developer.apple.com account (for testing and deployment on device)
- FileMaker iOSAppSDK 16.0.1 or newer
Pricing: US $499 per app (bundle ID)
More info: https://www.24uSoftware.com/Gonector
This announcement is intentionally brief to not bother members of
this mailing list who are not interested in detailed information. To
read complete Press Releases, please visit the following page:
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Software Division Manager, 24U s.r.o.
FileMaker Certified Developer
FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum