AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dashboard Display Help

Question asked by captaincripps on Aug 9, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 9, 2018 by NorbertWeiss_1

Hi Guys!

I have been asked to implement a homepage dashboard feature into our database. The purpose off this is to act as a navigation hub for when one opens the database. This feature is implemented with no issues. It is also to display the most relevant data from other tabled, namely the Enquiries, Projects and Support Tickets. This is the feature I am struggling with.

What I need is a portal that displays the active items, from most urgent to least urgent (oldest to newest). I am testing using enquiries, but eventually will need to implement with the other items, however once I get enquiries working, it should not be difficult to implement due to similar infrastructure between the tables.

What I have so far is this:

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 14.33.43.png

In doing some digging I found people using Cartesian Joins to get all records displaying in the other table, as seen below:

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 14.35.06.png

The issue I have, is that I need the portal to display only the records where 'Hompage_ENQUIRIES::Status = "Alive"', and I am unsure how to create this filter. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

- Cripps

Outcomes