AllegroDataSolutions

Beta Testers for new Made-for-FileMaker App

Discussion created by AllegroDataSolutions on Aug 13, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 24, 2018 by AllegroDataSolutions

I need a couple of beta testers for the long awaited update to my Made-for-FileMaker solution "Allegro Timeclock".

This is a database that functions as a virtual time clock, where employees can "punch in" and "punch out" as they work on projects. The manager interface allows supervisors to monitor hours, generate estimates and invoices, and record payroll checks (with overtime and deductions automatically calculated).

The new version will combine the current Free Lance and Small Business editions, and update many features to take advantage of new capabilities in FileMaker 17. Testers should be able to evaluate this on as many platforms as possible -- Mac, PC, iPad and on a network running FileMaker 17. Also, possibly, Web Direct access. (However, I don't think it will be practical to use this on the iPhone, because of the screen size.)

Beta testers will receive a full, working version of the final release when it is available. I expect to have the first beta ready some time this week. If you are interested, post your email address here and I will contact you.

Thanks.

Allegro Data Solutions

Outcomes