AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to make a week-by-week solution (date adjustment?)

Question asked by ultranix on Aug 14, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 15, 2018 by ultranix

Hey,

I want to enhance my weekly reports to my customers by adding comparisons what happened with similar properties (I sell real estate) during week 1, week 2, week 3, etc. of our contract.

Real estate properties are stored in Objects database. OBJECTS::date_signed is the date of the signed contract, where first week should start of. So OBJECTS::date signed until OBJECTS::date_signed + 6 is first week, OBJECTS::date_signed +7 until OBJECTS::date_signed +13 is 2nd week, etc.

But here, as I have actual dates of signed contracts, how to unify the periods to first week, second week, etc?

Actions with that property are stored in ACTIONS table. ACTIONS::a_day is the actual date of the action with that property. How to unify that when I filter "Week 1", I only see actions from week 1 (adjusting the dates? but I don't know how).

The whole idea around this is to give a customer the comparison between his property and other similar properties and see what is the usual traffic during the week of report, how many incoming buyer calls I receive, how many showings, etc.

Outcomes