AnsweredAssumed Answered

FMPa 17 small issues?

Question asked by f.i.sciences on Aug 24, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 31, 2018 by TSGal

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing some issues with latest release of FMPa 17 and my iMac or MacBook Pro (all with latest MacOS and fixes available).

1. In Layout mode, I can't manually enter 'Position' value bigger than 999. If I do so, value is truncated. Value bigger than 999 are displayed with space like this '1 240', if I enter manually '1240' or '1 240', the value is truncated to '' (nothing). The only solution I found, is to move the object with the mouse or the arrows.
  2. In full screen mode, after some script editing, the gear icon icon.gif won't display it's menu (options menu for some scripts step). I need to go back in window mode to make it work.
  3. When in full screen mode with no 'Tools bar', if a bring the 'Tools bar' back, the modify button to enter 'Layout mode' is missing. Going back to window mode and re-enter full screen mode fix it.
  4. Sometime, when in full screen mode, the DB edition screen won't keep it 'full screen size' dimension. It show like if the up menu and the down menu where there. I need to resize it back to the whole screen size.

Thank you.

Outcomes