AnsweredAssumed Answered

Homepage Graph Issue

Question asked by captaincripps on Aug 28, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 28, 2018 by jbrown

Hi Guys,

I've been asked to add a graph to the Homepage section mentioned in one of my previous posts. The portals are working fine, however I was asked to create a sales funnel type graph whereby it displays estimated close dates per month for a year.

As far as I'm aware there is not a graph for this, however I believe an area graph would serve the same purpose, as it demonstrates the data over time and is easier to look at than a line graph on a quick glance. My issue is I am clueless as to how I'm setting this up. I have looked at previous posts but to no avail.

What I want from the graph are as follows:

X Axis - Months - 12 month range from the current date

Y Axis 1 - Estimated close dates from Enquiries ( Field in enquiries folder - linked with kp/kf relationship)

Y Axis 2 - Estimated close dates from Projects ( Field in projects folder - linked with kp/kf relationship)

Y Axis 3 - Estimated close dates from Support Tickets ( Field in support tickets folder - linked with kp/kf relationship)

I would also need to possibly set up a second graph (the two would be in separate tabs on the dashboard) which would display the following:

X Axis - Months - 12 month range from the current date

Y Axis 1 - Estimated Earnings from Enquiries ( Field in enquiries folder - linked with kp/kf relationship)

Y Axis 2 - Estimated Earnings from Projects ( Field in projects folder - linked with kp/kf relationship)

Please get back to me on this if anyone has any support, many thanks.

Kind Regards,

- Cripps

Outcomes