Working Remotely from Home Office via two hops: ARD to office and RDP to Customer.
When changing a script name on a remote machine, FileMaker crashes when you paste the script name into the Name field at the top of the script tab control.
At least, when I did this it died:
- Create and save a script on the remote machine
- Copy Script name from local machine
- Select the script name on the remote machine
- (CTRL+V didn't work and overwrote the name, so I deleted the 'v' so that the name was blank)
- Then did I do a right click?
- Or Select Paste from the menu?
Whichever FM16 died.