I have a database designed in FileMaker 17.02 on MacOS Mojave. I have simple script which tells the AVPlayer Play script step and a variable change.
When using this on Filemaker Go 17 it works as intended. No issues. Audio begins to play when button is pushed and script is executed.
When using Filemaker Go 16 the script executes, but the audio file does NOT play. It returns an error of '10'. Object not found.
My script step is not referencing an object but an actual field name (that Filemaker notes does NOThave to be on the layout).
After spending hours trying to find the mistake, I had opened my file in FileMaker Pro 16 on my Mac. Replaced the AVPlayer Play script step and petit back up. I then opened the file on my iPad and it worked! No Error.
I then opened the file back up in FileMaker Pro 17 on my Mac, and opened it on my iPad and it STILL worked.
It appears that there is some kind of 'under the hood' difference between the FM16 AVPlayer Play script step and the FM17 version.