Using FMPA 17 with macOS 10.13.x, I chose custom colors as background fill for several fields. After I updated to macOS 10.14, the color of all those fields reverted to the default.
Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done.
1. Under macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, I launched FileMaker Pro 17.0.2 Advanced and created a file Test.fmp12.
2. I created three fields text fields (a1, a2, a3).
3. In Layout mode, I changed the color of the fill for each field to ABCDEF, BCDEFA and CDEFAB.
4. In Browse mode, I see the different color fills.
5. I closed the file and moved it to a macOS Mojave 10.14 machine.
6. On the Mojave machine, I launched FileMaker Pro 17.0.2 Advanced and opened Test.fmp12.
7. The fills are still the correct values (ABCDEF, BCDEFA and CDEFAB).
Please let me know what I am doing differently than you so I can reproduce the issue.
Thanks for responding so quickly and seeing if you can reproduce the issue. However, note that I did not move the file as you did.
It might be worth mentioning that I had made the color changes to fields in the “Vibrant” theme before I updated to macOS 10.14.
In any case, I am not prepared to reinstall macOS 10.13 in an effort to reproduce the issue again here. My way ahead is simply to restore the custom colors to the FileMaker fields. If the problem recurs, I'll post here again.
Retrieving data ...