I'm getting some weird behaviour with the default fields "ModificationTimestamp" and "ModifiedBy" no longer auto-populating and thus throwing validation errors when someone attempts to modify a record. The first error that pops up is:
"ModificationTimestamp" is defined to require a value but is not available on this layout. Use another layout to assign this field
- The database is hosted on Server 16 but edited in Filemaker 17 (0.2.205).... and was working fine before.
- Opening a backup file locally exhibits the same issue
- Recovering the file had no effect
- If I add a new table the fields work fine. If I copy the fields from the new table to the old ones it fails.
- Users have Data Entry privileges and also occurs with Full Access privileges
- Affects multiple tables in the database
- Occurs on new layouts created for the existing tables
- Placing the field on the layout still generates a validation error as the field remains empty
- The layouts are set to save changes automatically
Anyone have any ideas on what I should be looking for?