AnsweredAssumed Answered

Two identical JSON-strings isn't identical

Question asked by ronny@packing.se on Oct 9, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 9, 2018 by ReidLarson

I have the following JSON-strings:

String 1:

{"Order_Array":[{"Adress_Adressrad_ett":"Kungsgatan 34","Adress_Adressrad_tva":"","Adress_Foretag_EllerPerson":"Ronny Berglund","Adress_Land":"Sverige","Adress_Ort":"Kungsör","Adress_Postnummer":"73632","KundKunds_Epost":"ronny@packing.se","KundKunds_Telefon":"0706045366","Kunds_OrderNummer":"5BA8E8530E407","Orderrad_Array":[{"Antal":-1,"ArtID":"ART5777","Pris":0}]}]}

String 2:

{"Order_Array":[{"Adress_Adressrad_ett":"Kungsgatan 34","Adress_Adressrad_tva":"","Adress_Foretag_EllerPerson":"Ronny Berglund","Adress_Land":"Sverige","Adress_Ort":"Kungsör","Adress_Postnummer":"73632","KundKunds_Epost":"ronny@packing.se","KundKunds_Telefon":"0706045366","Kunds_OrderNummer":"5BA8E8530E407","Orderrad_Array":[{"Antal":-1,"ArtID":"ART5777","Pris":0}]}]}

They are identical (According to DiffNow - Compare files online. Powered by ExamDiff Pro.) But if I put them in FileMaker and do Exact () I get false. If I do JSONFormatElement () on String 2 I got error (? * Line 1, Column 1....), String 1 I get no errors, just a nice preview.

String 1 is the original file, created in FileMaker and then export to a file. In this example I have open the file, copy all text and paste it in a field in FileMaker. String 2 is the same file imported to FileMaker agen with the import from URL script step. The information is then saved in a text-field.

Can anyone see the difference?

Outcomes