wmyers

This report should be easy.....but.......

Discussion created by wmyers on Oct 18, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 18, 2018 by wmyers

Hi All,

I need to create a report that sounds like it should be simple but I'm finding it to be quite the challenge and I hoping to ask for some help:

One table:  Work Orders

applicable fields:  Technician, Status, c_Open Qtr ( this is a calc field to calculate the quarter the order was opened)

Data:

Tech     Work Order  #     Qtr.     Status

Bob        35                      1        Closed

Bob        87                      2        Closed

Mike        22                     2        Open

Mike        45                     3        Closed

I'm tying to create a report something like this:

SubSummary                Work Orders in last 12 months   Work Orders still Open

Bob

Q1                                          1                                                                 0

Q2                                          1                                                                 0

Total                                             2                                                                0

Mike

Q2                                           1                                                                 1

Q3                                           1                                                                 0

Total                                             2                                                                 1

Make sense??

I've really stripped this down to make it simple to follow, I just can't seem to get a count of the total orders and open orders on the same report.

Hopefully this will be really simple for someone!!

Thanks!

Outcomes