My question concerns the on/off ScriptTriggers in the Invoice Stater solution. What do these on/off script do?
I've followed the thread via the Script debugger, but I'm finding it difficult to decipher what these on/off trigger are doing.
The following scripts have these 'on/off' script triggers when creating an invoice via an iPhone/iPad:
- Add Invoice [+] [Get Script Parameter] | iOS
- Trigger | Sort Invoice List
- Go to Selected Invoice | iOS
- Trigger | Entering Invoice Details | iOS
- Trigger | Add Line Item | iPhone
Why are these necessary? Can anyone help and provide comments?
Finally, it would be nice if the Filemaker author of this solution provided comments in their starter solution script - like all good/best practice. Is it laziness?