AnsweredAssumed Answered

Which phone do you use or recommand?

Question asked by Cécile on Oct 28, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2018 by schamblee

I needed to record my screen to send to an app for troubleshooting only to discover Apple isn't making iOS 11 compatible with 5 and the 10.3 was rigged. My iPhone 5 has been slowing down and down since that last and seemingly final update.

Shortly after I got my 5, several aspects of Apple's business have begin bothering me and that 10.3 thing was the last straw.

Hopefully I won't be unemployed forever so I have started looking into getting a new phone. I will miss my iPhone but not Apple.

Comes the question: how does that impact my work with FM. I haven't had to develop anything for Go so I don't even know if it is working only on iOS or on Android as well. Phones are almost as expensive as laptops so it is not like I can get a few for the sole purpose of testing.

The other question is, which. If I go the Android path, it is the jungle for me. I have no idea what is what and why. I have been looking at the Huawai Pro Mate 20 after seeing an info ad and it looks interesting but I would not know how to compare.

Outcomes