I did my first FileMaker Cloud setup (BYOL).
FM Cloud version 184.108.40.206
AWS Instance t2.medium at Oregon region
Ports opened 80, 443, 5003, 22, 2399
Baseelements plugin v4.0.3 installed
I got several issues in FileMaker Admin console.
1. I am not able to close an open database.
2. Uploaded database was not able to be encrypted. (A test database was encrypted. Production db is not. Just no message after inputting the encrypt password. Total size is 2 GB, 277MB+External files )
3. Uploaded database couldn't be removed. Tried to remove the un-encrypted one to load locally encrypted database. But it is not at all allowing me to remove the existing one. When clicking on remove, just disappears. After switching tabs, it comes back.
4. Admin console logoffs automatically after few tab switches.
5. Clicking on Configuration tab, logs off the admin console.
6. Log files not able to be downloaded. (Error: Unable to download gateway.log.)
7. Tried the Admin API through postman. (Error:You don't have permission to access /admin/api/v1/user/login
on this server.)
8. Not sure whether baseelements plugin causes the issues. I don't see any way to remove the plugin from cloud.
Any solution will be helpful. Thanks!!!