COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC. RELEASES AN UPDATE TO CNS BARCODE, A BARCODE SCANNING AND GENERATING APP.
Fort Worth, TX, November 6, 2018 -- Comm-Unity Networking Systems announces a major update for CNS Barcode, a Barcode Scanning and Generating App for iOS devices. Version 2.0 is a complete rewrite and redesign of the app to support all the latest devices including iPads. This version also adds the ability to scan and generate three new barcode types: Aztec, Data Matrix, and PDF417. CNS Barcode 2.0 is available immediately via the iOS App Store. More information can be found at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/iOS/CNS_Barcode
CNS Barcode and FileMaker Go
The power behind CNS Barcode is not just scanning and generating barcodes. CNS Barcode can be launched from other iOS apps on your device using the cnsbarcode:// URL Scheme. This is a very powerful feature that allows you to add the functionality of scanning and generating barcodes to any app that can launch URLs and in turn be launched by a URL. An example of such an app is FileMaker Go. With a specially designed FileMaker Go database, you could, for example, press a button to launch CNS Barcode, scan a product barcode, and have CNS Barcode launch a URL to run a script in FileMaker Go. The FileMaker Go script could then use the barcode data to add a product to an invoice or locate an item in your product database.
CNS Barcode Features
- Scan a variety of barcode symbologies including Aztec, Codabar, Code 3 of 9 (Code 39), Code 3 of 9 Ext. (Code 39+), Code 93, Code 128, Databar-14, Databar-14 Stacked, Data Matrix, EAN 2, EAN 5, EAN 13, EAN 14, EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN (EAN-13), PDF417, QR Code, UPC A, and UPC E
- Scan from any angle
- Scan multiple barcodes
- Generate barcodes from data you provide
- Launch other iOS apps after scanning barcodes
- Launch CNS Barcode from other iOS apps
- Launch URLs found in barcodes (http://, sms://, tel://, fmp7://, etc.; can even include username and password credentials)
- Perform product searches
- Scan barcodes into FileMaker Go databases
- Create Profiles for processing barcodes
- and more...
- Completely rewritten with all new interface
- Added support for latest devices
- Added iPad (Universal) support
- Added the ability to scan and generate the following new barcode types: Aztec, Data Matrix, and PDF417
- Now stores the last 50 scans
Pricing and Availability
CNS Barcode is available through the iOS App Store for $9.99. Simply search for it by the name "CNS Barcode". More information can be found at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/iOS/CNS_Barcode
All prices subject to change without notice.
Promotional Codes for article write-ups are available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the app.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC.
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136