Prague, CZ — November 26, 2018 — 24U Software has released a new version of 24U Phone Companion, a robust telephony integration for FileMaker Pro.
What's new in this version:
- Support for SNOM VOIP phones lets you integrate cloud-hosted phone systems, such as RingCentral
- New version of TeamCall which is faster, more stable, and adds support for 48 new phone systems, such as Mitel on macOS
- Script steps for even easier implementation
24U Phone Companion enables your FileMaker solutions to interact directly with your phone system to save your time and let you take better care of your customers.
- Make calls by clicking a button you avoid calling wrong numbers
- Run script on incoming call to lookup caller’s record before answering
- Automate evidence of phone calls so you can focus on the contents fo your calls
- Know the number dialed to be able to provide call center service for different companies
- Use raw commands to get the most out of your own PBX
Pricing: US$79 per user and US$840 per switch, discounts for 5 or more user
Upgrade: 50% off until 10 December 2018, 30 % off later
More info: https://www.24usoftware.com/PhoneCompanion/
This announcement is intentionally brief to not bother members of
this mailing list who are not interested in detailed information. To
read complete Press Releases, please visit the following page:
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Software Division Manager, 24U s.r.o.
FileMaker Certified Developer
FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum