Not sure if this is the best place to share, but I've been using a custom function for some time and I thought others might benefit.
In many instances in my files, I often want to see the primary key (when it's not UUID) or be able to edit a field that normally would not be available for Browse (editing). In those instances, I check the Account Privilege Set for Full Access and if not, Hide that field/object.
Where that check would normally read: Get ( AccountPrivilegeSetName ) ≠ "[Full Access]" - it seemed a little long-winded each time I wanted something on a layout that I didn't want to clutter for the users.
So, I created a Custom Function and called it 'NotDev' with that code in the calculation window. Now when I need to hide an object, the Hide Object When just reads NotDev. It reads easier (and much shorter to type) and makes things a bit quicker for me.
Hope this is as much a benefit for others as it has been for me.