AnsweredAssumed Answered

Devcon 2019 Speaker Presentation Ideas

Question asked by taylorsharpe on Dec 12, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2018 by taylorsharpe

It's getting about that time of year to start working on 2019 Devcon presentation ideas.  Hopefully FileMaker will be accepting the submissions soon.  If it's like in the past, you can submit several ideas and have to include a video showing your oratory skills (e.g., just a couple of minutes).  The presentations don't have to be completed when you submit it, just the idea.  So now is time to start thinking of ideas for when they open up the application process. 

It is a rather selective process, or maybe it is they just didn't like any of my ideas so far or maybe I'm just not good at creative topic ideas - haha.  But I'll submit more and hope that they make it this year.  For those of you who don't know, getting selected means you get benefits like not having to pay for conference registration! 

I'm looking forward to being in Orlando next August, which will probably be a bit warm and muggy, but still fun!  Start thinking of 3 or 4 topic ideas to submit when they open up the speaker applications and I wish all of you the best in getting selected!

PS:  Maybe FileMaker will give us a few hints on what types of presentations they want to focus on this year!

Outcomes