AnsweredAssumed Answered

A concern more than a Question ...

Question asked by MstrPBK on Dec 17, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2019 by ibrahim_bittar

I find it sad that FIleMaker has locked me out of my files simply because I've not been able updated to a current version of Filemaker.  I find that insulting and unprofessional.  IF I had a company, and I did something like that I'ld be ripped to pieces, and then forced out of business for that practice.

I am a low Income person, and after working over a year to find $400 to upgrade to the next version of FIleMaker Advanced ... I now find I don't have the money for that either ... as corporate wisdom says let's increase the price to $550 [no-one will notice that, will they].

I guess I have to wait a little longer to find that 'extra money', AND live with out my database for the same amount time simply because FileMaker wants to punish for an economic situation I have no control of.  And before anyone tries to say I am whining (sp?) to whine; think about this.  IF you company abruptly had a negative cash flow and then found you could not access your database(s) ... what would you do, or think, or say???

Peter Kelley

St. Paul, MN

Outcomes