AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help altering a calculated field to accommodate a multi-search on separate layout

Question asked by BERGSTEN on Dec 28, 2018

Hello,

Currently, I have a button that is scripted to find the load_in_date on our Schedule layout; when I hit the button, it adds information from the invoice layout, on to the schedule in a new portal row. I have a second button that can do the same thing for scheduling the load out assuming the date differs from the load in.

(before hitting button)

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 7.58.33 PM.png

(after hitting button)

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 8.00.54 PM.png

When I add a show to the schedule, I have an alert on the invoice side that lets me know the event is in fact- scheduled based on the Load in date only.

(before i hit the add to schedule button for load in date)

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 8.06.01 PM.png

(after I hit the schedule button for load in date)

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 8.05.35 PM.png

I can see that the person who came before me and set this up has the following calculation associated with the field to make this happen:

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 8.08.40 PM.png

I need it to be adjusted so it will:

-Know when the load in date and load out date are not the same.

-Alert me when one or BOTH are not on showday.

Can anyone help me understand what I need to do to alter this OnShowday case calculation to make this happen? Or, if I need to create a second OnShowday field to reflect the second date, how would I distinguish it from the first?

In short, I need to be alerted when both dates do not appear on the schedule- when applicable- not just the load in date.

Outcomes