isakjorge

DevCon 2019 Disney escape!!!

Discussion created by isakjorge on Jan 9, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 20, 2019 by Karen

Hi everybody,

DevCon 2019 is going to be in Orlando, FL as you probably already know. As a Floridian living just 1 hour and 30 minutes from Orlando, this is a great opportunity to attend the most important FileMaker's event in the year and, at the same time, be close to the "Happiest place on earth". I have the privilege to go with my family almost every month of the year and I need to say that we enjoy every second there.

For some of the members of our Community is going to be a great opportunity to visit the Disney Parks or at least visit Disney Springs, better known as Downtown Disney. GayLord Palm Resorts is 5 minutes from all the Parks and they have busses going back and forward all day for FREE.

"Transportation is included in your resort fee. Gaylord Palms offers shuttle bus service to Walt Disney World® theme parks and the Downtown Disney® area. A daily schedule is available at the concierge desk. Shuttles to SeaWorld Orlando® and Universal Studios® Florida are $21* per person round-trip."

I don't know if FileMaker DevCon organizers are considering this option but, if we create a group that want to go, I will be more than happy to help them.

By the way, Disney is well known to be one of the FileMaker's Clients, probably they can give us some special discount.

Looking forward for some comments,

-Isak

Attachments

Outcomes