So I'm sort of having issues upon issues with this. About a year ago I had a working web deployment that I could access from outside our local network. We ended up not needing it so I disabled it but now we're trying to reinstate it and I can't get anything working. Initially using the host machines IP address I was getting to some sort of splash screen with a logo that looked like the fm logo over a globe but now even that is gone. Next I tried testing using the deployment assistant in the admin console but I keep getting that the test web server has refused the connection. Tried changing the static IP address of the host machine but that changed nothing. Next I decided to just upload a new test database to see if that made any difference but no matter what I just get an error message the connection has failed. I'm just sort of at a loss as to what is happening now. I've tried the public IP from the router as well but that doesn't yield anything at all.