first time I try the app with a test account (Read-Only privilege set). When I try to login, I get the "Your access privileges do not allow you to perform this action".
The way the app options are set is that it opens a splash screen:
- the OnFirstWindow triggers a script that calls the Startup script
- a timer is set on the splash screen that will close that splash screen and open the main window
- Startup sets a few things
- when the splash screen is displayed, a script is triggered that installs a timer (5 sec. ) that will trigger Startup script
- Startup closes the slash screen, do some actions and bring the main layout
I can't find what action triggers the message. The Startup script is set to excite with Full Access. I tried debugging by start the debugger before logging, issue seems to arise before Startup
What am I missing ?