I am getting this message when trying to import SSL certificate files purchased from GoDaddy this morning. (Mac Mini 10.14.2, FMS 220.127.116.11)
What I did:
1. Used the DataManix "Missing Admin Tool" to generate the Terminal command to make a certificate request file (found on disk at "FileMaker Server/C Store/serverRequest.pem"). I set the optional password in their setup GUI as seen here in the KeyFilePassword field:
2. I ordered a standard SSL certificate on GoDaddy. When prompted, I pasted the content of the cert. req. file into the designated GoDaddy user interface input-field, then generated the certificate.
3. Given multiple choices on download format, I chose "TomCat" and received the three named files as seen chosen in the import-panel clip at top.
4. I cut and pasted the password from the Missing Admin Tool's "KeyFilePassword" field into the "Private Key Password" field in the console's import-panel (seen at top).
4. Clicked the Import button and got the red message.
Since I'm pretty sure the password is correct, any suggestions? Wrong file order?