Tutorials & Webinar Recording
Integrate FileMaker with Apple, Google, & Exchange Calendars using Zulu 3
Missed our Zulu 3 webinar last week? We've got you covered!
Zulu syncs FileMaker to iOS, OS X, Google Calendar, and Exchange/Office 365 calendars. You can turn any FileMaker Server into a shared calendar server in a few clicks. Today we are letting you know that the recording of last week's Zulu webinar and additional set up videos are now available!
Syncing your FileMaker data to your device calendars makes it easier to share your calendars and keep all of your business events, appointments, and important information together.
In this webinar recording, you will learn:
- How to integrate Zulu into your solution
- Publishing FileMaker data as a read/write calendar
- Setting up calendar sync with Apple, Google, and Exchange Calendar
- New features in Zulu 3
Who Should Watch?
- Anyone interested in publishing FileMaker data to calendar apps users already use
- Anyone managing calendars in FileMaker and interested in better ways to provide users access to the calendar data
- FileMaker consultants who develop these type of solutions for their clients
Stay updated with 360Works