Product and version:
FMPA 22.214.171.1245 and others?
OS and version:
Editing a comment within the script workspace causes the underlying windows application to gain focus. (FileMaker application loses focus and is pushed backwards.
How to replicate
1) open a Web browser such as chrome or other Windows application such as MS Excel
2) Have that application remain on the desktop (i.e. do not minimize the window)
3) Open FileMaker and script workspace so that the workspace is front most and on top of the bottom application
4) Create/open a script and add/select a comment step
5) create an addition script step or whitespace line if needed
6) edit the comment, but do NOT press enter or commit the comment changes
7) commit the change by mouse clicking the whitespace lines.
8) the back-most application becomes active and FileMaker Inactive
Workaround (if any)
commit the comment change by pressing "enter" key before selecting an additional script step line via mouse