AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am attempting to write a "case" type calculation with multiple parameters and am really struggling.  I wonder if anyone here could help me to figure out what I'm doing wrong? 

Question asked by floridabookfair on Feb 13, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 14, 2019 by RicoEbron

Case (

Rent ≤ 450  and  # 8 ft tables ≥ 2  and  # 6 ft tables ≥ 1 ; 35 ;

Rent ≤ 450 and # 8 ft tables>1  and  # 6 ft tables>1 ;35 ;

Rent ≤ 450  and # 6 ft tables > 2 ; 35

)

A standard booth (rent = $450 or less) comes with two tables (either 8 ft or 6 ft).  Our pipe & drape company charges an extra $35 fee for any additional tables.  Most dealers choose two 8 ft tables, and my database (written by a previous manager) is written to handle this scenario.  There are times, however, that a dealer chooses to substitute two 6 ft tables for 8 ft tables, and that should not result in any fees (it currently does).  Other times, a dealer will choose to substitute one 6 ft table for an 8 ft table, but also opt for an additional 6 ft table.  In that case, I need to charge the $35 extra table fee.  In fact, in any scenario that results in a dealer requiring more than two tables, they need to be charged a fee.  I wrote the above formula hoping to accomplish this automatically, but it isn't working.  Can someone please advise what it is that I am doing wrong?  I am really struggling and appreciate any assistance!

Outcomes