I would like to have a Status Toolbar specific to the App, but looks like a customize Status Toolbar is saved in FileMaker itself on a computer.
Reason for customizing the (a) Status Toolbar is to:
- remove the Layout drop-down
- remove New Record and Delete Record buttons
- remove Edit Layout button
- remove Share drop-down
I think you get the picture. What's the best way to achieve that:
- create my own toolbar and hide Status Toolbar as well as having a Custom Menu so users don't get to those removed functions some other way ? A button bar could do the trick.
- use a different approach ?
Am I looking for trouble ? I searched the Community and Googled and couldn't find anything about this. I can't believe I am the first one wishing to do that .