First of all, this is a duplication of a post I wrote here: Scripts not showing up in server schedule
At this point I think this is a bug as its not clear if something within my control is wrong (e.g. a setting, a username/pw, etc).
Here's the issue:
The list of scripts does not appear when I try to set up a server side schedule. I verified that the username/password is in the database file. And, I tried my credentials, which are also in the database file.
The server is running on a virtual machine using Windows 2012 R2 Standard (see Server Properties, attached).
I have two databases on the server and they both show up in the Database list (see Database List, attached).
I've tried with several accounts, but neither worked. I verified that the account names/passwords are the same in the database file (see Full Access Accounts, Attempt with Full Access Accounts, Another attempt with Full Access Account, attached).
However, no scripts appear (see No Scripts Appear, attached).
I learned that the server has a couple of Java(tm) plugins that are disabled (see Java plugins disabled, attached). I'm not sure if this matters or not but the server admin passed the info on to me and I thought it would be good to include it here.