Have a really odd one here:
1. I have three fields that represent color values: Red, Green, Blue.
2. I use those values to colorize other text fields using the text format function: TextColor ( text ; RGB ( red ; green ; blue ) ).
3. Three of those fields use only one of the three color values fields: red, green, or blue respectively.
This works as expected for green & blue, but not the red. It always returns black. I use the same calc for each field that needs colorizing save swapping out red, green or blue:
1. TextColor ( TextField2BColorized ; RGB ( redField ; 0 ; 0 ) )
2. TextColor ( TextField2BColorized ; RGB ( 0 ; greenField ; 0 ) )
3. TextColor ( TextField2BColorized ; RGB ( 0 ; 0 ; blueField ) ).
So why does the green and blue work as expected but not the red? I have checked and rechecked and rechecked my typing (actually it's really only copy-n-paste then swapping out the color values field). I have also made certain the fields I am colorizing are text fields. Am I overlooking something really simple?
I'm using FMP Advanced 11.0v4 on a MacBook Pro, OS 10.6.8.