Thanks for your reply Egbert.
Just to be clear - I am not asking what is IN THE EXAM! I am asking whether the Filemaker Go module (Module 13) is part of the curriculum that is required to be known for the exam.
I have since found the information below which seems to suggest that the 13th module is part of what can be tested - along with a whole range of other content as well.
- Get the FileMaker Training Series, self-paced training materials that include 13 modules of in-depth FileMaker development topics. This series includes a 700+ page manual along with a DVD of demo files, exercises and videos to enhance your learning experience. Learn more.
- Join the FileMaker Technical Network to get access to technical briefs and resources only available to members.
- Review product manuals for FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Pro Advanced, FileMaker Server, FileMaker Server Advanced
- Explore the in-product Help section found by clicking on the "Help" menu item in each product.
- Search the FileMaker Knowledge Base
and take the test!