2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2011 3:06 AM by RayCologon

Seeking for help in developing system use File Maker Pro 10 advance .Anyone can help???

dila

I have to develop system for weight management.Kindly need advice on the steps should I take and how to create script easily as I am newbie to file maker software.Tq

• 1. Re: Seeking for help in developing system use File Maker Pro 10 advance .Anyone can help???
          psijmons

Dila, I suggest you start reading a manual that is enclosed with the product or look at the solution examples on the FileMaker website.

• 2. Re: Seeking for help in developing system use File Maker Pro 10 advance .Anyone can help???
            RayCologon

dila wrote:

I have to develop system for weight management.Kindly need advice on the steps should I take and how to create script easily as I am newbie to file maker software.Tq

Hi dila,

Your question is very broad and general - too much so for a forum thread (volumes have been written on the subject...)! As psijmons has mentioned, there are a number of references provided free with FileMaker to get you started - and beyond that there are various books and web resources that will get you going and answer most of the basic questions.

Once you've absorbed the basics, you're bound to have a few specific questions and challenges to solve, and that's where a post or two here  - to get advice or compare notes with others who've traversed similar ground - may be of benefit.

Regards,

Ray

------------------------------------------------

R J Cologon, Ph.D.

FileMaker Certified Developer

Author, FileMaker Pro 10 Bible

NightWing Enterprises, Melbourne, Australia

http://www.nightwingenterprises.com

------------------------------------------------