user12569

Filemaker Script Schedule Errors

Discussion created by user12569 on Dec 30, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 30, 2011 by cgabby

I am trying to run a filemaker script from FMS Advanced 11. I get the following two emails every time and the script is not successful. I have checked the 'Run script with full privleges box. I have triple checked that the username of admin has full rights to everything possible. The script is simple, it looks like this:

Import Records [No dialog; "FMfile.fp7";Add; Mac Roman]

The Data source is itself as file:FMfile.fp7

The import order is specified and it works perfectly if I open the file and tap on the button attached to the script, but the automated scheduler version fails every time.

Thoughts?

I am having a surprisingly difficult time resolving what appears to be a simple rights issue.

Thanks much in advance.

==========================================================================================

FileMaker Server 11.0.3.309 on SoftPoint Development reported the following event:

2011-12-30 08:35:25.964 -0700 Warning 661 SoftPoint Development Client "JW (JW’s Mac Pro) [10.37.129.2]" authentication failed on database "StockTracker.fp7" using "Admin [fmapp]".

==========================================================================================

FileMaker Server 11.0.3.309 on SoftPoint Development reported the following event:

2011-12-30 08:38:03.840 -0700 Information 644 SoftPoint Development Schedule "StockUpdater" completed; last scripting error (100).

Outcomes