- FileMaker Client 11.0v4 running on a Mac OS X Server 10.6.8.
- FileMaker Server 11.0v3 running on Windows 2003 Server, 32 bit.
- Very simple robot running a simple testscript.
- Activated via Set Timer (Window)
- Same Network segment, Gbit
- We are having other robots with much more complex and demanding tasks running forever without problems.
The robot is running for a day or two and then it is crashing.
- Can I find anything in the Crashlog (se below) that is identifying the reason for the crash?
- Do any of you know about good methods to debug this type of crashes?
Opinion: In this case it is nothing in the actual script/solution that is causing the robot to crash. It is a test/reference solution running to prove that the fundamental setup is OK and stable, before settting it into production.
Crash log from the client moved to the buttom, to make the thread more readable.
Important change. By accident I wrote fmp 10. We are of course using fop 11.