"Just wanted to let people know about an update to the Filemaker-Ruby adapter, Rfm.
Ginjo-rfm is a fork of the Lardawge-rfm Ruby gem that continues to refine and enhance the Ruby Filemaker adapter, making it easier than ever for Ruby scripts and Rails applications to work with Filemaker servers and data.
If you're not using Ruby with Filemaker, I highly recommend checking it out. Whether you're serving web pages to the public, sending Filemaker data to Google Callendar, or reading tweets into your database, Ruby and Rfm are wonderfull tools for working with Filemaker server. And if you're already using a previous version of Rfm, have a look at Ginjo-rfm 2.0. There's a ton of cool new stuff in there.
* Ginjo-rfm rubygem <https://rubygems.org/gems/ginjo-rfm>
* Original homepage <http://sixfriedrice.com/wp/products/rfm/>
* Rdoc location <http://rubydoc.info/github/ginjo/rfm/master/frames>
* Discussion <http://groups.google.com/group/rfmcommunity>
* Ginjo at github <https://github.com/ginjo/rfm>
* Lardawge at github <https://github.com/lardawge/rfm>