Dallas, Texas – January 23, 2012 – MightyData, a Platinum Member of the FileMaker Business Alliance and FileMaker Authorized Trainer, announces a series of free webinars for FileMaker Pro. Each month MightyData will host a one-hour lunch-and-learn session for intermediate users and developers.
The first event will be "Creating Relationships in FileMaker Pro" on Wednesday, January 25 at 12pm CST. This session will be an overview of the three types of relationships and how to create them in FileMaker Pro. It is designed for the developer who is new to relationships or wants a refresher. Online registration is now open: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/127885486
The schedule of webinars for the first and second quarter is:
- February 8, Working With Layout Objects
- March 7, Using Calculation Functions
- April 11, Understanding Script Context
- May 9, Creating Sub-summary Reports
- June 6, Using Accounts & Privilege Sets
To stay up-to-date on the latest training and coaching events, follow MightyData:
- Twitter http://twitter.com/mightydata
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mightydata1
- Newsletter http://www.mightydata.com/contact/newsletter.php
At MightyData, we’re all in. That means, everything we do, we do with a never-ending commitment to create value for our customers. Our relentless pursuit of what’s possible with technology gives us the power to help transform your business from respectable to remarkable. When it comes to delivering value, we pack a mighty punch.
Contact information: http://www.mightydata.com/contact