2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2012 12:04 AM by nickeywalter

reporting

nickeywalter

hi budies......

I have a database.....that also generates reports.....in the report layouts..., i have a particular design that display the information as entred by the user....my problem is i want all the users data in one layout o one display....currently,.. the systems creates a duplicate layout for each users report.....

Thanks in advance..help will be greately appreciated.

• 1. Re: reporting
          RayCologon

nickeywalter wrote:

hi budies......

I have a database.....that also generates reports.....in the report layouts..., i have a particular design that display the information as entred by the user....my problem is i want all the users data in one layout o one display....currently,.. the systems creates a duplicate layout for each users report.....

Thanks in advance..help will be greately appreciated.

Hello Nickey,

I believe it would be helpful if you clarified your question by spelling it out in greater detail.

For example, at present, it's not clear how or why duplicate layouts are being created (that's certainly not something that "the system" does, but sometimes people may do it when they shouldn't or needn't). It's also not clear what you need to see happening instead or why.

Regards,

Ray

------------------------------------------------

R J Cologon, Ph.D.

FileMaker Certified Developer

Author, FileMaker Pro 10 Bible

NightWing Enterprises, Melbourne, Australia

http://www.nightwingenterprises.com

------------------------------------------------

• 2. Re: reporting
            nickeywalter

hi Ray....

just to clarify with a screen shot of my database......on my report template....i would want the field success achieved to populate all the successes achieved entered by different users under this on report so that each time a user submits, the data in that particular report increases and have only one re.Screen Shot 2012-02-03 at 10.49.25 AM.png this is my form viewScreen Shot 2012-02-03 at 11.01.32 AM.png this is my report

I want all the different users success achieved and blocks faced in one report