3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2012 8:01 PM by karendweaver

    Strange File Behavior


      I am developing a solution for the iPad. I have been testing it periodically in FMGo. Today I went to test it and when I uploaded the file through iTunes the file turned into a generic file. I tried to email it to the iPad and the same thing happen.


      The file works fine in FileMaker Pro.


      I even ran recovery and created a clone same result. I tried a totally different file and it worked fine.So it is only this file that is not recognized by FileMaker Go


      I am finding it hard to correct this problem since I don't know where to start.