My filemaker database not OPEN. Always show the message:
"The access privileges in this file have been damaged or possibly tampered with.
Please contact FileMaker Technical Support if the problem cannot be resolved."
1. open with recover in filemaker pro
2. open with recover in filemaker pro advanced
3. recover using a copy from months ago
4. use stellar phoenix filemaker recovery
5. open in another filemaker server 11
6. open with microsoft word and excel
7. change permissions in the terminal with root user, using chmod commands
8. got a backup, but all 7 days of backup is corrupted
9. open microsoft excel and open DATA to import FileMaker files
10. open microsoft word and open DATA to import FileMaker files
11. use softwares to unprotec passwords of my database, the passwords was erase, but continu the error
Please, some people can help me?