1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 2, 2012 4:48 PM by Extensitech

FileMaker Pro Guru's In Raleigh North Carolina Area

my123questions

Hello,

For future reference... Are there any good companies or "gurus" in the Raleigh, North Carolina area who specialize in FileMaker Pro? We have FileMaker Pro v5 but are interested in upgrading at some point.

Thanks

• 1. Re: FileMaker Pro Guru's In Raleigh North Carolina Area
          Extensitech

I don't live in the Raleigh area anymore, but are you sure that's a prerequisite? We serve clients not just here in Florida, but across the country and internationally. It's not uncommon for us to work for a client for years without ever meeting them in person. Given online tools like GoToMeeting, we often find that a meeting is more effective (and certainly easier to schedule) if we're in our respective locations sharing a screen online than we are gathering around a projector, or worse, a monitor.

Of course, I'd love for us to be the "gurus" you're looking for (I'm sure we could be), but in my own experience, we're by no means the only ones who could help you remotely. I've gotten much support from Andy Gaunt out of Orlando, FMWebSchool out of Daytona (?) and 360Works out of Atlanta. In some cases, I've had the pleasure of meeting those folks in person, but almost without exception, we've gotten our actual work done without having to be in the same area.

If you'd like, we'd be happy to set up an online meeting to evaluate your needs and see whether and how we could help you. Meanwhile, though, I'd encourage you to broaden your search, even if you don't ultimately end up with us.

HTH

Chris Cain

Extensitech, LLC

ccain@extensitech.com

www.extensitech.com