Ghent, Belgium - 4th of April, 2012 - myFMbutler today releases Clip Manager 4.1, a maintenance update for the innovative tool that allows you to easily manipulate the FileMaker clipboard.
About Clip Manager
myFMbutler's Clip Manager is a program that allows you to store FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps, custom functions and layout objects in an easy-to-use library.
You can copy and store objects that have been copied to FileMaker's own clipboard, and then re-use them later.
You can also easily make batch changes to the clippings, and then send the updated field, script, custom function or layout back to FileMaker's clipboard.
What's new in version 4.1?
Clip Manager 4.1 brings full support for the just released FileMaker Pro 12.
• Support for FileMaker 12’s new layout Clipboard format (XML2).
• Support for FileMaker 12’s new script steps.
• AppleScript improvements
• Store complete FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps and layouts in an easy-to-use library.
• Send FileMaker elements from your library to the FileMaker clipboard, for easy creation or updating of databases.
• Make batch changes to the clippings either using 'Find & replace' within Clip Manager, or using your preferred text editor, and then send the updated field, script or layout back to FileMaker's clipboard.
• A 'Clip History' option allows you to automatically store all elements that are copied in FileMaker in a Clip History database - you can then later search and retrieve them and store them as separate clip files if you like
• Get easy access to your favorite clips, with the new “snippets” feature.
• Occurrence Selector
• Custom Function Installer
FileMaker Pro 12/11 Advanced on Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher (Intel only)
Pricing and availability
Clip Manager 4.1 is available today for EUR 59,- or about USD 78,- and EUR 199,- or about USD 263,- for a site license.
The upgrade is available for EUR 29,- or about USD 38,- for a single user license.
The upgrade to 4.1 is free for users of 4.0.
A 30-day trial of Clip Manager 4.1 is available for download on the myFMbutler web site.
myFMbutler is an initiative by SHpartners, a longtime FileMaker FBA Platinum partner. SHpartners received a "FileMaker Excellence Award for FBA Business Partner of the Year" at DevCon 2008.
myFMbutler's goal is to provide a wide range of tools that help FileMaker developers create better solutions.
"Whether it be through the use of our plug-ins, or some of our other solutions that extend on the capabilities of FileMaker, we want to offer developers a way to improve their products, and help them finish their projects faster."
©2012 SHpartners bvba - All rights reserved.
"myFMbutler" is a trademark owned by SHpartners bvba.