0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2012 10:11 AM by mikeo'neil

FMA 12 Chart Set Up Troubleshooting

mikeo'neil

Hi All,

FMA 12, Windows 7 Professional 32/64 bit.

I figured I would mention something I found while modifying a Chart in the Chart Set Up. I had changed the Text to 125% in the Display on Windows 7 on the laptop I was using. I was trying to edit a Chart and none of the changes were being saved and the Chart would revert back to the original. I had thought I had a defective install of FMA, uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. I then thought it might have something to do with Windows 7 which I have never used and nearly converted the laptop to a Frisbee... I even tried on different machines running XP and had no problem which led me to what was causing this.

What I found may save someone the frustration I experienced and save some time. When I changed the Display to increase text to 125% the bottom of the Chart Set Up did not allow the "Done" or "Cancel" buttons to be accessible on the bottom right side of the Chart Set Up, thus, not being that familiar with Charts I did not notice the "Done & Cancel" buttons were missing. Reverting back to normal Text (100%) size with the screen resolution 1366x768 solved the issue.

Mike